Saturday, April 13, 2013

MY MaK DRAFTING TOOLS




ALAT DRAFTING kepunyaan Mak ku


This would be an old n ages drafting tools.
My Mak brought this when she came here.I saw a wrapped newspaper near my
Japanese table.I take it and hold,I was shocked,why it is so heavy??
In my mind,I thought that my Mak bring something like 'pisau'
as a self protect as she always travelled alone.
Then,I opened up that thing,
it was a drafting tools!!!
I was so excited because it does look expensive,
because i have seen it in a shop when i was in Perak last 2 years i think,
i couldn't afford to buy it .
I just bought the drafting pen set about RM 100.
I ask my Mak,"Mak!!Where did you get this cool little stuff???"
"oh,that was mine,i found it in your late sister cupboard at tok's house.I have been looking
for it a long time ago but i can't find.About last 2 weeks when i went to your tok's house
at Penang,i was tidy up the room, i found this."
"you mean,its yours when you worked as a draftman about over 20 years ago????
"yes,i thought it was missing.it is your late sister who kept
that tools...."
"ooohhhhhh,"i was startled...

It is a very nostalgia things for my mak n me.
i will keep it for my motivation,
its my mak's...

thanks mak..
i know and understand now.
Allah has lead me to this journey for quite a big big big
meaning ...
 i'll make it a meaningful fate,
a long journey of fate.

Kita merancang tapi Tuhan menetukan segalanya.

Thank you Allah.