Thursday, March 22, 2012

What Women Needs Is...


when i'm in the stage of 'need to concentrate to my work',
he comes..
sometimes he comes bring me smile and happy happy day..
don't know what;s happening..

we need time for ourself...

but men,still men with their ego..
don't want to break...
but they prefer end up relationship..
maybe because they have another choice too..

waiting for years just enough..
for women,
its no good....
do something with your life first...

because,when you're in love,
everything is wonderful,
at the same time,
there;s silly things for me and him need to 
understand each other..
but not now..
because we have many commitments..

for women like me,
i can't work 
if im touched,or being hurt..
even the simple words with high intonations can kill me..
:(

im just like that...
need to enhance,i think..

end